Make Up Your Mind Day is celebrated on December 31 of every year. Make Up Your Mind Day will prove there is a day for everything in your life. So to all the undecided peoples out there, no matter whether you are having a habit of annoying your friends to pick a dish at a restaurant, or trying to decide if you’re ready for that career change, this is the day to choose the right choice.
History of Make Up Your Mind Day
The exact origin and the founder of Make Up Your Mind Day are still unknown. Make Up Your Mind Day is the perfect day to stop putting things off for fear of responsibility and ensure that things get done. There is no better day to do this than New year’s eve. Because of this, the day stands on the brink of a whole new year and wondering what that could do to make it your own. It may be scary at first while taking crucial decisions, but the ultimate goal of life is to make bold decisions and stick with it.
Quotes to Make Up Your Mind
- Never Own Defeat in a scared cause and make up your minds, henceforth that you will be pure and you will find a response from the God. – Mahatma Gandhi
- You are about as happy as you make your mind to be. – Mark Twain
- Always bear in mind that your resolution to succeed is more important than any other. – Abraham Lincoln
- If you feel pain, you have to decide whether you can play with or not. – James Worthy
- You must make up your mind to the prospect of sustaining a certain measure of pain and trouble in your passage throughout the life. – John Henry Newman
- If you want to be sad, no one in the world can make you happy. But if you decide to be happy, no one and nothing on the earth can take the happiness from you. – Paramahansa Yogananda
- The mind is all that counts. You can be whatever you make up your mind to be. – Rober Collier
- I learned that if you want to get somewhere, you just make up your mind and work like hell till you get there. – S. E. Hinton
- To hope is to risk frustration. Make up your mind to risk disappointment. – Thomas Merton
- If you don’t make up your mind, your unmade mind will unmake you. – E. Stanley Jones
Other Celebrations on December 31
December 31 is also celebrated as
How to Observe Make Up Your Mind Day
Being hesitate in making Decisions, Just Make up your mind and take the decision and don’t worry about the things that could have been happening in future. Resolve the things to make quick decisions. For example, next time when you are at a restaurant, give yourself a little bit of time limit to make your menu selection. If you are struggling to make decisions, You can consult with your friends or family friends and them to push you up when you start waffling. You just analyze your decisions by listing the pros and cons list and reasons out the consequences for your decisions. The crucial thing is that you have to stick to your decision and don’t back on it at any time. You can use #MakeUpYourMindDay to post on social media.