I Need A Patch For That Day is observed on May 21 of every year. On this day, sit back and celebrate the humble patch. Do we need a day to celebrate patches? Well, think about it. Every day we take several small things for granted, even though we would strive without those things.
“There’s nothing worse than trying to patch something or make do. If there wasn’t something there in the beginning, it won’t be there at the end.” Angus Young
History of I Need A Patch For That Day
The Thomas & Ruth Roy of wellcat.com created the day are still unknown. The term “patch” has a lot of definitions
- A material piece is used to repair a worn spot in the fabric piece.
- A Medicated Pad Worn on the skin.
- A small area of the ground.
- A piece of code is added to a program to solve the errors.
Other Celebrations on May 21
May 21 is also celebrated as
- World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development
- Rapture Party Day
- National Waitstaff Day
- National Memo Day
- International Plant a Lemon Tree Day
- World Whisky Day
- World Fiddle Day
- National Learn To Swim Day
- Armed Forces Day
How to Celebrate the day
You can celebrate this day by patching the following things:
- Your software programs.
- Clothes of your kids that they have torn.
- Tire of the bicycle
- A torn blanket or throw.
Nothing to patch on this day? Then think about the things you would like to patch. Get creative. Post pictures and share your thoughts on social media about the day by using the hashtag #INeedAPatcForThatDay.
Thank you for reading the post. You can celebrate every day with Happydays365.org and Happy I Need A Patch For That Day 2022!