I Need A Patch For That Day is observed on May 21 of every year. I Need A Patch For That Day is a day to sit back and celebrate the humble patch. Do we need a day to celebrate patches? Well, think about it. Every day we take several small things for granted, even though we would strive without those things.
“There’s nothing worse than trying to patch something or make do. If there wasn’t something there in the beginning, it won’t be there at the end.” Angus Young
History of I Need A Patch For That Day
The Thomas & Ruth Roy of wellcat.com created the I Need A Patch For That Day are still unknown. The term “patch” has lot of definitions
- A material piece used to repair a worn spot in the fabric piece.
- A Medicated Pad Worn on the skin.
- A small area of the ground like a garden patch.
- A piece of code added to a program to solve the errors.
Other Celebrations on May 21
May 21 is also celebrated as
- World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development
- Rapture Party Day
- National Waitstaff Day
- National Memo Day
- Global Accessibility Awareness Day
- National Notebook Day
How to celebrate I Need A Patch For That Day
You can celebrate this day by patching the following things:
- Your software programs.
- Clothes of your kids that they have torn.
- Tyre of the bicycle
- A torn blanket or throw.
Nothing to patch on this day? Then think about the things you would like to patch. Get creative. Post pictures and share your thoughts on social media about I Need A Patch For That Day by using the hashtag #INeedAPatcForThatDay.